Tired.....>_< Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhh i am so tired >_<
After sleeping frm 7.30am to 5plus pm
yesh, i m still bloody tired...............

juz got back frm chalet this morning ^^
yeah is fun wif the gals and my cousins ard

but not enough of sleep wahhhhhhh T.T
dine realli sleep the previous nite...........
all thanks to my "Mr Cousin"
was sharing a king or queen size bed wif him???? never mind the size............
guess wat????????
he gave me a punch and kick me and even snore
ahhhhhhhhhhhh someone save me
so i dine realli sleep................
i pull out a mattress to sleep but is near morning
so haiz......................

Saturday is for Creepy Kamx ^^
and i finally saw yong meng after like 7mths
OMG so long????
he looks realli skinny to me but he claimed tat he has put on weight.....
haaa ahaa doesn't look like haiz..........
forgot to take pics wif him >_<
but will meet up again real soon, i think lah

we took some pics at the chalet ^^
will upload it next time

*yawnz* goin to sleep again

love love


大头虾 [ 10:13 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com