Moving Sunday, January 27, 2008

yes as wat is written, i am moving to a new blog ^^.
I have great memories in this blog, but since i have been saying that i have to move on, so i was thinking why not just move to a new link and start everything all over again. tat will also be a new chapter of my life ^^. well like i haf mentioned before, many memories still lie in this blog. be it a good or bad ones. from gathering with the love ones to arguing with "You Know Who", being single again which is much later, "Ai Mei" along the way and lastly how everyone who are closed to me in aussie starts to see me differently,etc... well is still hard to be optimisstic but will definitely try my best.
My new address will be this new link. a new journey begins hehe.

Really miss u all ^^.

LoveLove


大头虾 [ 9:03 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com