Leaving Friday, February 24, 2006

ahhhhhhhhh i juz can't belief tat my sch holiday is ending >_<
I haf been back for like two and a half mths but it seems like onli yesterday :(
can i dun go back??????????????

whenever my parents asked if i will be sad.......
i would reply: oki lah
haiz.............. wat they wan me to say???????????
i can't say tat: yesh i am veri sad and burst out crying rite.....................
they are so worried, i juz dun wan to add on...............

is lucky tat i haf two classmates to accompany me ^^
thanks so much

I juz wanna say a BIG "THANK YOU" to CREEPY KAMX
for accompanying me these mths ^^ despite their heavy schedule >_<

this return, i haf built strong bonds wif my relatives ^^

I am realli fortunate to haf them by my side

I 'll be back 9mths later ^^
haf to tell myself time flies
and i can overcome any difficulty ^^
ze tai dai jiyo bu

Love Love


大头虾 [ 1:29 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com