Bad English??????????????? Saturday, February 18, 2006

haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa
amusing ^^
so hilarious................
A real stalker out there that constantly stalked our blog
opppppppppssssssssssss
i tink i forgot my "s" for the blog
woohoo who care????????????????
haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa
well carry on to read it
be my guest.....................

so wat if my english "SUCKS"
bear in mind............... I dun teach English in my blog................
who care????????????????? nobody cares but "U" the onli Kaijyu in this world
or shld i say are u the English teacher of blogsphere????? *roll eyes*

well is my blog, i can write watever shit i wan
if i wanna write broken sentence or damn stupid grammar, or even limited vocabs?????????????
is my business ^^

oohhhh u like tat pics so much arh????????????????
steal frm my site??????????????? or shld i say u rite click on the mouse and save it in ur comp???????????????? haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
so obsess wif me??????????

yeah I am MAmasan???????????????????
oh I am so PROUD............
it means the gals tat are wif me are real pretty

me going Aussie. throw face???? cos of bad english?????
haiz................ why u care so much
or u are juz jealous?????
haaa haaaaa
dun be......... u can always go for an exchange programme....

my plane crash???????????????? cos of terrorism??????
then SQ shld check many times to ensure safety
cos if it crashes............. it will reflect so bad on Singapore............
cos they haf good reputation for tat

erm tat pic for my funeral?????
nonono i haf more pics lor
not tat pathetic
I haf more prettier pics ^^
cos ugly ppl like me go for make-over mah
eeehhh btw I prefer sakura leh
haaa ahaaa

Oh no u still reading??????
erm..... was wondering why do u read watever i wrote?????????????????
haaa ahaaaa trying to imitate Xiaxue????? u are far frm it..........................

P/S: Gals, Mamasan Going For My FACIAL soon before i go back ^^

Love Love


大头虾 [ 12:10 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com