I Miss Claire Friday, February 10, 2006

yup i have been missing my darling alot >_<
when will i get to see her?????
haiz............ will be leaving for Aussie soon.......... two more wks
my darling graduating this June ^^
so happy heee eheee
I am looking forward to november ^^
or Claire can come Aussie visit me heee ehee *wink*

Claire aka Shuyun is my best bud since sec school
one tat i share my gossip and sorrows
i regretted for neglecting her due to relationship
cos i seldom meet up wif her T.T
sometimes, I do hope i could turn back time >_<>
went down to Orchard after school ^^
I miss clubbing wif her, prata at nite and Long John Silver every Sunday

Looking on the bright, this Christmas, we will be celebrating christmas together ^^
Yeah heee eheee

Shuyun, i received ur postcard ^^ so cute

Goin to Genting tonight wif Michelle, Qian and Xue xue
my first trip wif Michelle and Xue
will be realli fun ^^
Qian, second trip wif her heee ehee
cos we went China trip during sec4 wif darling too
realli fun

will update again when i get back ^^
Love love


大头虾 [ 4:19 PM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com