Blood For Blood.................. Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blood For Blood -_-
watch a scary movie.............
The Fog..............
Gals, actuali I wanna watch Pink Panther
My dear Michelle, I thought u agree????? >_<
To my surprise it turned fine
I quite like it ^^

This time round Qian and xue xue sat beside me ^^
cos Michelle had once said tat Scary movie was not tat scary >_<
My scream was more terrifying and my nudging was more frightening
heee ehee but this time round I tried controlling myself ^^
and i think i did ^^
rite Qian, i did isn't it ^^

This movie was abt 4 men who tried to make their land a better place to live
and they ended up making a deal wif a ship of ppl who were suffered frm serious illness
well, in the end the deal was not made and the ppl on board were killed by these 4 men.....
hw evil they were >_<
so these ppl came to seek revenge....... abt 130yrs later......
they killed their grandchildren..................

so is a retribution i guess............
those who haf done something evil, haf to somehw pay back.......
it may not be you but it will be ur child or even grandchild
even if u were devoted into god
u will still haf to pay back..................

cos i remembered clearly tat a father died in one of the scene......
i was puzzled at tat pt of time......
cos Qian asked me why father died???? hw come god dine take away his sin????
ya hor why??????
so it doesn't mean tat after u haf done something evil and u prayed to god, u r sinless
pray to god not equal to sinless
I think in theory its like tat lah
cos we shldn't do something bad and ask god for forgiveness


Btw i am half christian ^^ so i dun anti-christ......
cos i haven convert
but my buddies will noe tat i belief in god ^^ and i go to church

well wat am i saying????
arh.............
i mean tat god loves us and we shldn't do evil things
yeah ^^
world peace ^^ standard line for Miss Universe
haaa aahaaa
muakie

Love Love


大头虾 [ 12:31 AM ]



0Comments

Post a Comment

Index

PROFILE


*Occupation*
My Motto


"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Cake Anyone ^^*

My Pet ^^
adopt your own virtual pet!



  • Augie

  • Benedict

  • Claire

  • Da Jie Sylvia

  • Kierra

  • Lih Shin

  • Lisa

  • Michelle

  • Peixuan

  • Stanley

  • Val

  • Vivienne

  • Xin

  • Xue Xue

  • Yiqian

  • Creepy Kamx


  • eXTReMe Tracker
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com